Saturday, May 8, 2010

Orin DaBen & Thaddeus Professionals Newsletter

Greetings, beautiful souls, lightworkers, and other like-minded friends!

I wanted to just check in and share my joy and hope you're feeling wonderful!

Although I said in my most recent newsletter that I was too overwhelmed to manage incoming classifieds ads for inclusion in the Orin DaBen Professionals Newsletter, I changed my mind. I realize this is part of my spiritual "service", and that it doesn't take much time to do this work, once I make the commitment to do so.

Also, I've been so rewarded with Orin/Sanaya's work these days, and inspired by plans to begin teaching their materials, that I'm even more motivated to make the newsletter have as much information about all of YOU as possible!

So, that said, if you are a practitioner of the LuminEssence Products and use them in your work, if you teach workshops based on Orin & DaBen's teachings, or if you use Thaddeus' music as background of your audio or video products, please send me a 100 word max free classified ad, including your public contact info (website, blog, email, etc.) and I will include this in the next newsletter.
You can either send it to my FB inbox here, or email it to me at cxwriting@gmail.com.
Once I receive this, I will put together a newsletter, send it to our now 68 members (and growing!), and also submit it to the larger Orin DaBen Facebook Group for consideration of publication to their members.

I thank you so very much for listening to, and following your own inner light, and in so doing, making the world a much finer place for me to be in.

Love, light, and prosperity to you as you continue your much needed world service,

Cassendre Xavier
lightworker-in-training
http://cassEndrExavier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment